Makes 6 servings. 5 meatballs each.
Nonstick cooking spray
1 1/2 lbs raw 93% lean ground turkey breast
1 tsp Himalayan salt
1 tsp dry mustard
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 large egg, lightly beaten
3/4 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 Tbsp tomato sauce, no sugar added
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat large baking sheet with spray; set aside.
3. Combine turkey, salt, mustart, paprika, egg, oats, garlic, parsley, and tomato sauce in a large bowl; mix well by hand.
4. Roll mixture into 30 1-inch meatballs. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until no longer pink in the middle.
**Note – these did not roll into perfect little balls. They were sticky. Still taste fantastic. I believe this is because for the batch in the picture, I didn’t use enough meat. So there was extra gooey-ness with the egg.
Each serving: 1 Red, 1/2 Yellow