Mini Vegetable Egg Cups
Makes 6 servings (2 cups each)
Nonstick cooking spray
12 large eggs
1 (10 oz) bag baby spinach, finely chopped
1 medium red bell pepper, finely chopped
2 green onions, finely sliced
Himalayan salt, pepper to taste (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Lightly coat a twelve-cup muffin tin with spray. (make sure to spray sides too.)
3. Place eggs in a large bowl; whisk to blend. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
4. Add spinach, bell pepper, and onions; mix well.
5. Evenly pour egg mixture into muffin cups.
6. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted into the center of cups comes out clean.
*In top picture, it shows 2 for that morning’s breakfast, 4 for fridge for the week and 6 in ziplock for freezing for next week. 🙂
Each serving: 1 Red, 1 Green per serving