Yummy – Cauliflower Fried “Rice”
I adapted this recipe for 21 Day Fix Cauliflower Fried “Rice” from one I found on Pinterest to make it 21 Day Fix containers and portion ready! Original Recipe Here.
- 4 Green Containers grated cauliflower (approx. 1 large head of cauliflower
- 1.25 Green Containers carrots, thinly sliced
- 1.25 Green Containers broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
- .5 Green Container yellow onion, chopped
- 1 Green Container mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/8 cup Braggs liquid aminos
- 2 eggs, beaten, free range organic
- 3 Red Containers cooked chicken, cut into small pieces (can sub any red container protein here – I’ve made shrimp too and it was delicious!)
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided between cooking chicken and cooking vegetables and eggs
- Sea Salt and cracked pepper to taste
- To make the cauliflower rice, grate the large florets (I used the stems to hold onto, but did not grate all the way down). The recipe I adapted this from called for using the food processor, but mine made the cauliflower start to puree. This may work for you though. PS-grating is messy.
- In a skillet or wok, heat 1-2 tsp olive oil.
- Add carrots, onion, and broccoli and stir fry until softened.
- When veggies are heated, push them to the side of the wok or pan. Add a touch more oil if necessary and add the eggs into the pan.
- When eggs are cooked stir into the rest of the mixture.
- Stir in the mushrooms.
- Add garlic and liquid aminos, salt and pepper and stir to combine.
- Add chicken and stir to combine.
- Finally toss in cauliflower rice and stir to combine.
Makes 4 servings. 21 Day Fix containers per serving – 1 Red, 2 Green, .5 Orange, 1 tsp