HOW TO USE THE JANUARY FIT CALENDAR:
1. Come up with one Monthly goal to focus on. This is entirely up to you. This could be something you’d like to do every day to develop a new habit, or something you want to avoid doing. Either way, if you can stick with it for 30 days, you’ll be well on your way to having a new habit. Use a symbol (*, x, M, your choice) each day that you do it.
2. Pick your minimum exercise goal. My personal minimum is 5 times a week for 30 minutes. I usually do 7 days (one day being an active rest day of stretching). If I get in at least the minimum, I know I’ll keep it up. Make sure this is something that you will be able to do no matter what.
3. Each day you exercise, mark it off on the calendar. You can simply put a checkmark, or write details about your workout. I like to write it down to plan it out (if I’m not following a program) and then check mark it when I complete it.
4. In the Weekly Goals box, come up with a small goal to focus on each week. Again, this is your choice and doesn’t necessarily have to be an exercise goal. Some examples: Drink water, do something I love every day, eat breakfast first thing in the morning, read a personal development book or the bible, etc.
5. Come up with a reward for completing your minimum exercise goal for the entire month, and write it in the Reward Box, or reward yourself each week–it’s up to you! I like to reward myself with new workout clothes or new programs! 😉
My monthly goal for January is to get to bed no later than 10 pm each night.
WANT MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
It’s also not too late to join the either of the January accountability groups that are starting: Hammer and Chisel or Fit Tribe. I recommend either 21 Day Fix program for the Fit Tribe, but you can select whatever program is for you as long as you include Shakeology in your daily nutrition. For more info on the accountability groups, click here. And please contact me if you need help selecting a program that is right for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.