When is P90X3 available for purchase?
P90X3 will be available to order by end of day 12/10.
When should I order it to guarantee I get it by Christmas?
Order by 12/15 11:59 PM to guarantee delivery by 12/25.
What special offer is associated with the release of P90X3?
All orders of P90X3, purchased through me from 12/10/13 through 12/31/13 will include a free P90X3 hat. There are no hats for P90X or P90X2 orders at this time.
Is there an App available?
The P90X App will be available for Android on 12/10 and the Android version will include the ability to track P90X3 workouts. The functionality to track your P90X3 workouts will be available soon for the iPhone App.
Is there a vegan meal plan option available for P90X3?
There will be vegan options included in the new P90X3 Nutrition Guide that will be available on December 10, 2013.
How long does it take to complete P90X3?
P90X3 is a 90 day program, split into 3 Blocks. Blocks 1 & 2 each consist of 4 weeks, while Block 3 lasts 5 weeks.
Additionally, the Elite Block calendar, which is an optional block to be completed AFTER the initial 90 days, lasts 4 weeks.
The Elite Block includes 3 workouts not included within the P90X3 Base Kit. These workouts and calendar can be found within the P90X3 Deluxe and Ultimate Kits. In addition, they can also be purchased separately.
How long are the workouts for P90X3?
All P90X3 workouts are 30 minutes. The lone exception is the X3 Ab Ripper workout (15 minutes), included within the Deluxe Kit. Most workouts include a 2-3 minute cool down period.
Here are 22 less formal facts about P90X3:
1. All workouts are 30 minutes long
2. The warm-up is 2 minutes and then constant work for the remaining 28 minutes
3. There is a separate warm-up disk called Cold Start if you need a longer warm-up due to environment, time of day, etc
4. P90X3 is a separate program from P90X and P90X2, NOT a harder version
5. Anyone can start on P90X3, even beginners
6. The nutrition plan goes back to nutrition basics of Power 90 and healthy eating
7. There are 16 workouts in the P90X3 BASE System
8. The Deluxe package has 4 extra routines for a total of 20
9. P90X3 will include a new Pilates based workout
10. P90X3 will also include an all new Isometrics workout- A New Strength/Balance/
11. And it will include CVX: Cardiovascular Extreme – a Cardio workout with weights
12. And P90X3 has MMX – a Mixed Martial Arts Extreme that expands the Kenpo workout
13. Includes Agility X- All new agility programming
14. And yes,Yoga is still part of the program, but it’s only 30 mins
15. There are 4 schedules in X3- classic, lean, doubles, and bulk
16. 39 out of 40 people in the Test group lost 10% of their body fat%!!!!! (Whoa! How awesome is that?!)
17. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2, you’ll see similar moves and all new stuff too
18. Equipment needed will include weights or bands (a pull-up bars is great like in P90X, but optional)
19. Every move in X3 has a Beginner/Modified, In Between move, and Challenging/Hard Move
20. This program is based on science that suggests the first 30 minutes is the most effective part of any exercise routine, so we accelerate the workouts to create the most effective 30 minute routine
21. Ab Moves- Most of them are athletic in nature, some are standing up and many are front facing instead of being on your back
22. P90X3 will be available December 10, 2013