June Fitness Calendar
June Focus: Drink water every morning
Drinking a glass of water as soon as you start your day will help reduce morning dehydration. Not only is it a refreshing habit, it can also help with weight loss. Hydration is vital for exercise, so keep the water flowing to maximize your performance. Here are 25 more tips to help you drink enough water every day. And if you’re not a huge fan of plain old water, check out these 10 tasty ways to add flavor.
HOW TO USE THE JUNE FITNESS CALENDAR:
1. Come up with one Monthly goal to dial in on. This is entirely up to you. This could be something you’d like to do every day to develop a new habit, like drinking water every morning or something you want to avoid doing, like evening snacking. Either way, if you can stick with it for 30 days, you’ll be well on your way to having a new habit. Use a symbol (*, x, M, your choice) each day that you do it.
2. Pick your minimum exercise goal. My personal minimum is 5 times a week for 30 minutes. I usually do 7 days (one day being an active rest day of stretching). If I get in at least the minimum, I know I’ll keep it up. Make sure this is something that you will be able to do no matter what.
3. Each day you exercise, mark it off on the calendar. You can simply put a checkmark, or write details about your workout. I like to write it down to plan it out (if I’m not following a program) and then check mark it when I complete it).
4. In the Weekly Goals box, come up with a small goal to focus on each week. Again, this is your choice and doesn’t necessarily have to be an exercise goal. Some examples: Drink water, do something I love every day, eat breakfast first thing in the morning, read a personal development book or the bible, etc.
5. Come up with a reward for completing your minimum exercise goal for the entire month, and write it in the Reward Box, or reward yourself each week–it’s up to you! I like to reward myself with fitness equipment, new workout clothes or new programs! ?
My monthly goal for June is to make sure to stretch every week.
WANT MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Join my School’s Out for Summer accountability group that is starting 6/6 or I have another fun group starting 6/13 called Hot Mess to Hot Mom (human mom, animal mom or not a mom at all…everyone is welcome because we all have our Hot Mess Moments!).
FITNESS + NUTRITION + SUPPORT = SUCCESS
The group commitment is 30 days doing the workout of your choice (I can make a recommendation based on your needs and likes), Shakeology once a day, and the Challenge Group spot for accountability and support. We all work together and help each other! This is a proven and simple formula, and those who commit are much more likely to finish and GET THE ABSOLUTE BEST RESULTS!
—You do everything at home, on your time and your schedule. No in-person meetings or group workouts.
—Group interaction is all done on Facebook, so you can post along with the team each day.
When you bundle Shakeology and a Program together you save BIG! For more info on the accountability groups, click here. And please contact me if you need help selecting a program that is right for you: email@example.com.