Use this April Fitness Calendar to track your progress.
April Focus: Meal Prep
Make it a meal prep month
It’s easier to eat clean when healthy meals are already in your fridge. Set aside a day to plan and prep your food each week. Prepping healthy meals can keep your diet on track. Check out these tips that make meal planning easy and delve in to our library of meal prep menus (grocery lists included) to get started.
This one is near and dear to me because with the help of the 21 Day Fix Container System and Meal prep I finally figured out the missing link to what I had been chasing with exercise. What I found was that you just cannot out exercise poor eating and drinking. Dang it! Click here for my 21 Day Fix Extreme results and my meal planning and prep tips.
HOW TO USE THE APRIL FITNESS CALENDAR:
1. Come up with one Monthly goal to focus on. This is entirely up to you. This could be something you’d like to do every day to develop a new habit, or something you want to avoid doing. Either way, if you can stick with it for 30 days, you’ll be well on your way to having a new habit. Use a symbol (*, x, M, your choice) each day that you do it.
2. Pick your minimum exercise goal. My personal minimum is 5 times a week for 30 minutes. I usually do 7 days (one day being an active rest day of stretching). If I get in at least the minimum, I know I’ll keep it up. Make sure this is something that you will be able to do no matter what.
3. Each day you exercise, mark it off on the calendar. You can simply put a checkmark, or write details about your workout. I like to write it down to plan it out (if I’m not following a program) and then check mark it when I complete it.
4. In the Weekly Goals box, come up with a small goal to focus on each week. Again, this is your choice and doesn’t necessarily have to be an exercise goal. Some examples: Drink water, do something I love every day, eat breakfast first thing in the morning, read a personal development book or the bible, etc.
5. Come up with a reward for completing your minimum exercise goal for the entire month, and write it in the Reward Box, or reward yourself each week–it’s up to you! I like to reward myself with fitness equipment, new workout clothes or new programs! ?
My monthly goal for April is to get to have a solid month of meal planning and prep.
WANT MORE ACCOUNTABILITY?
Join my Busy Mom Boot Camp accountability group that is starting 4/4. We will be using the new 22 Minute Hard Corps program. But if this program doesn’t meet your needs, I have another group using either 21 Day Fix program, but you can select whatever program is for you as long as you include Shakeology in your daily nutrition. When you bundle Shakeology and a Program together you save BIG! For more info on the accountability groups, click here. And please contact me if you need help selecting a program that is right for you: firstname.lastname@example.org.