For the meal plan, I did Shrimp fajitas because I felt like it was a lot of chicken. If you would prefer chicken fajitas, use 4 (5-6 oz) raw boneless, skinless chicken breasts.
Makes 4 servings, 2 fajitas each
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp olive oil, divided use
1 lb peeled, deveined shrimp
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
8 large romaine (or butter) lettuce leaves
1. Combine chili powder, salt, cumin, garlic powder, and 1 tsp oil in large resealable plastic bag.
2. Add shrimp, bell pepper, and onion; mix gently to coat. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
3. Heat remaining 1 tsp oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
4. Empty contents of bag into skillet; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 6 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
5. Remove from heat. Add lime juice.
6. Evenly top lettuce leaves with mixture.
Each serving: 1 Green, 1 Red